High Net Worth Individuals
Our immigration lawyers have years of experience helping high net worth individuals. High Net Worth individuals often require a great deal of discretion in their immigration matters and their busy schedules may mean that applications must be made as quickly as possible. EU Migration Services will always work to adapt to our clients’ plans for their convenience.
• Our lawyers can provide an exclusive home visit service for HNW individuals that, including attending the client’s home or office for all appointments to maximum speed and discretion.
• Our service also includes:
(a) Entrepreneur applications
(b) Investor applications
(c) Domestic worker applications
(d) Business visit applications and
(e) all other applications required.
• EU Migration Services also provides professional services to wealthy individuals such as referrals and introductions to companies that advice on tax, property, investment and all business related matters.
EU Migration Services represents several public figures and celebrities, as our personal and discreet service keeps is ideal for ensuring privacy. As with High Net Worth individuals, our specialist lawyers are happy to provide services at home or in our clients’ offices to maintain discretion.
All court appearances and court work can be undertaken in total privacy, with cleared courtrooms and private consulting rooms.
• Our lawyers are always flexible and happy to adapt to our clients’ busy schedules
To enter the UK as a sportsperson, there are 4 main requirements:
1. A certificate of sponsorship from an employer who has a licence to employ sportspersons, for example a football club holding the appropriate Tier 2 licence.
2. An endorsement from the sportsperson’s designated body – i.e. the professional overseeing body of their particular sport – which will endorse the sportsperson as skilled enough to merit a certificate in his favour. For a footballer, the Football Association would make this
endorsement and without it the club could not sign the player. The general criteria to assess a player’s skill is usually based upon their promise or whether they have played in 75% of their country’s international games for a given amount of time.
3. The sportsperson must have some ability to speak English, usually set at IELTS 6.5 Without this then there is an option to apply for a temporary Tier 5 visa to play as a sporting worker which does not require good English.
4. Appropriate maintenance levels covering the previous 3 month and all dependents must appear in their bank accounts. Alternatively, the employer can offer to The certify that they will cover all the costs of the applicant and his family.
These provisions do not apply if the applicant has alternative permission to work in the UK for example: being a national of a EEA country (European Economic Area) or a national of Switzerland; being a British overseas territories citizen or Commonwealth citizen, where at least one of your grandparents was born here; having indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom
International Business People
EU Migration Services has a particular specialism in giving immigration advice to international business people.
We offer immigration law services to travelling across multiple locations quickly, including:
• Investor Visas advice
• Sponsorship and Illegal Work issues
• Same day services and other personal services such as travelling to our client’s offices or alternative locations.